Monday, February 1, 2010

Blueberry

My pants fit a little tighter today and I’m going to go ahead and assume that it’s probably the dryer’s fault. It steals socks and the way I see it, playing the ‘ole shrinking pants trick isn’t that big of a stretch. Yeah, that sounds about right.

The truth is, your little blueberry sized self probably has something to do with it. Come to think of it, the nausea, dry heaving, exhaustion, and ridiculous sense of smell (Seriously, I could smell Daddy’s breath across the room for a while) are probably your doing too. But I’m willing to deal with it since I’m fairly certain that you’ll make us the happiest people in the world in a few months…when you’re born and the horrible pregnancy symptoms finally stop. Just kidding. Well, a little bit anyway.

You’re probably wondering if you have the craziest parents in the world (for the record, yes) since we’re documenting this journey for you and our family. But I’ll let you in on a little secret…We are SO EXCITED. Like, you’re only 6 weeks and we’re already working on your nursery excited. Daddy is cleaning the litter box excited. I know, I still don’t believe it either but that’s how over the moon we are about you!

So on the days that you hate us (because we won’t let you sleep over at a friend’s until we talk to their mom first) you’ll read this and know that we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment